Monday, February 20, 2012

That whole Pursuit of Sanity thing.

Its time for a restructure. I am so over stretched because of my quick to say YES response to every question that is thrown at me. I know, I know you are all probably saying "You are SuperMom right?"  Well, this Supermom found her cryptonight and it's time. There just isn't enough time to do all that I need to do in one day. Well honestly its not enough energy. So, it is time for a restructure. I am pulling my super powers out and throwing them into my household. What is my super power you ask. I will create more time in the day! I know, how is it I can create more time? Well the answer is simple time management, organization and HELP. Over the course of the next month or so watch and learn as I create more time for my family. I will be posting spaces, organizational ideas, and planning! Although starting this will take some of that time I don't really have but to be honest....This momma is on the edge of a nervous breakdown SO its time for that change! I am on that quest for the pursuit of sanity right?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment