Wednesday, April 22, 2009

To Cute!

So, Nic and I tackled the front yard yesterday. I pulled weeds as he gathered the piles and put them in a 5 gallon bucket (Out wheelbarrel is BROKEN!) so we could carry it across the street and dump it. I also edged out the flower beds (dug a trench pretty much) and I never realized how heavy 5 gallons of dirt really was. But now worries Nic carried the other side of the bucket and amazingly it didnt seem that heavy when he put his hand on it to help me. After I finished the yard Nicolas and I decided to wash the van. Well he only helped about 5 minutes before he decided to wash his tractor LOL It was so dang cute!!! He parked it on the sidewalk stole my rag and my bucket and the hose and washed it! I wanted to take a picture but I couldnt find my stupid camera I swear I can never find it when I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment