Friday, November 13, 2009

Just plain scary!!!!!!!!!

I had a terrifying moment last night and I hope to never have to have it again....

Preface


About a month or so ago my mother-in-law called me to tell me about this truck that she has seen on our street. Because I have a daycare and a mini van I am unable to take my girls to the bus stop ( I don't have enough room to safely strap everyone in). Since she is my neighbor she does it for me very nice I know).

She started seeing this man sitting in a truck in random places on our street like he was waiting for something or someone!! She was very disturbed because she saw him during elementary school bus stop times. All of us parents immediately think WORSE POSSIBLE SCENARIO A MAN......BUS STOP.....SMALL CHILDREN. I had not seen the truck or the man so I just let it pass by my mind. Then my kids thought they saw him at night one night in front of our house...I looked...NOTHING. I started to think my in laws and children were NUTS!!! My Mother in law then got the make and model and tag number and reported him the the police. Well then.......he appeared in a DIFFERENT vehicle. She then really panicked!!! I didn't know what to say or think about that. Well my father in law saw him one night and decided to try to ask him why he was just sitting on our street! The guy took off like a bat outta hell and my FIL tried to chase him down and lost him.....RED FLAG Why is he running from a plain old man!!! So, my FIL then called the police again and gave him the new tag number, make and model. So, this past Wednesday Veterans day my oldest walked to her grandmothers to hang out for a bit and while she was there she took the dog out to use the bathroom and came running back into the house the man in the truck was OUTSIDE my MIL's house!!! Parked behind the trees just sitting there!!! When he say my MIL he left! He hadn't been seen again till..........

WORSE NIGHT EVER

I was awakened by B BLOWING UP my cellphone at 2am. My husband is a truck driver and leaves my house at 1am on the mornings he works. I thought.....CAR ACCIDENT HOLY SHIT!!! been there done that with him before! I answer...

Hello

Hey I'm fine but I need you to do me a favor

OK

Get up and look out the window

WTF why?? Its 2am!!!!

I know I am sorry I don't mean to scare you but when I went out to start the car this morning that "truck" was parked on front of the house. When he saw me he hauled ass out of here. I let the car warm up (I am on the phone now having an anxiety attack) when I left I didn't see him, I didn't feel right so I turned around and came down the other road behind us and looped around the other way and I found him sitting in front of the house AGAIN....same thing he hauled ass when he saw me. I came back into the house and made sure EVERYTHING was bolted and locked! When I left again I didn't see him so just make sure he still isn't there!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!! There was a man in front of our house and YOU left with me and my whole 105 pound self and 3 small children AND YOU WENT TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

S I didn't see him anymore I thought he was gone...I shouldn't have called and woke you up I know how you are (paranoid, freaked out, have a game plan mapped out in my head what I would do in a worse case scenario, wake him in the middle of the night because I heard a CRACK and swore someone was in the house, make him check EVERY closet and cubby hole in my house at 3am) you probably wont sleep!

You are damn right I am not gonna sleep are you serious!!! I am freaking out!!!

Well I already called the police and they are sending someone out to patrol the street!

That does not make me feel bettter!!


End of call



I did just that I laid in bed awake having a PANIC ATTACK...no xanex! SHIT!

well then things got even more scary...as I laid there awake trying to calm my nerves.......


I SEE HEADLIGHTS ON MY WINDOW BLINDS

I freak!!!

I call B


He's back!!! I can see him he is now parked 2 houses down with his lights shining on our house!!!!!

Call the police....

OK!!!!



555-555-5555......Hello Officer ????? speaking

Hi My name is SC my husband called you earlier about a man parked in front of my house....hes back!

Ok ma'am are you alone?

No I have 3 small children!!!!

Ok we have already dispatched a officer to the area he should be there soon!

THANK YOU!!!

hang up


I am in a utter state of panic!! What the FUCK am I going to do if this douchbag tries to come into my house!!! seriously will my instinct to protect my babies kick in or will I gather them together and huddle in a closet and hope like hell he doesn't find us!!! SCARED, SCARED, SCARED!!!!!!

I call my IL's and wake up the MIL!!!

MIL.....I tell her the above story...

OMG I will wake FIL.

No don't what if this crazy guy has a GUN!!

FIL use to be a cop.....he knows what to do!

No the Cops are coming let them do their job...This whole time I am crouched down on the floor fearfully peering through the window blinds watching....I see movement on the outside of the truck....The SON OF A BITCH is out of his truck...or so I thought....It was the COPS!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

The cop then after speaking with the gentleman about his behavior over the course of the month and a half and the FEMALE he had in the car with him it was determined...

He was married.......lives in a different part of the county, and is sleeping with a Young lady on our street. Apparently the random parking...RANDOM HOOKUPS!!!!

Nice!!!

The cop had parked in front of my house and my FIL walked down and got that information from him....APPARENTLY the man and women didn't realize they were scaring all the PARENTS on our street! The cop asked them why the didn't just go to HER house too......well.....hookup! She said her roommate hates him and he isn't aloud inside her house....SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER!!

END OF STORY!!!

I want a GUN!!! I am tired of feeling helpless and scared for me and my children....B has horrible hours and I cant take that shit!! I have always been scared of a gun but I think I may have to find someone to take me to a range and teach me how to use one!!! This day and age is ridiculous....I need to protect my babies at all costs!!! How much longer before someone does try to come into my home....I watch the news, I hear whats going on, and I am NOT going to be a VICTIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment