Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Random B*tch Fest!

So here is my gripe........

The night all 3 of my children were concieved I could have sworn that someone else was there?? I mean I seriously didnt think that I would be chosen 3 different times for immaculte conception, or am I?
Does anyone else have the same problem as me??

I get so pissed off at everytime there is a problem or some one is touching me, she wont stop staring at me, he took my toy, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, they wont get out of my room, and my favorite IM DONE COME WIPE ME !!!!!! The only word that preceded these statements...drum roll please.....MOMMY!!!! WTF?????? Really how can you be sitting right next to your father or come running past him to tell me what the problem is!!!! It is official I am changing my name and I refuse to tell the 3 demon spawns what my name will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment